If you are trying to change your world, now more than ever, you need to see yoursef, those you work with, your system and act congruently.
We are designing a series of interactive web-based seminar/activity modules inspired by Virginia Satir’s Growth Model and roughly based on the work of the Congruent Change Shop designed by Jerry Weinberg, Dani Weinberg and Jean McLendon.
Some courses will be self-paced. Others may include online interaction, in which case we will limit workshop size to maximize the learning potential. We’ll cover:
- Self Esteem Toolkit – Tools that outline and aid in maintaining a healthy “self” and congruent interactions.
- Ingredients of an Interaction – The process and content that happens when we communicate. It includes the potential pitfalls and landmines and how to unravel them congruently.
- Congruence – Promoting high self and system esteem. Balancing Self, Other, and Context maximizing both potential and outcomes.
- Transforming Rules into Guides – Bring long standing, at one time useful, habits and rules into your consciousness. Then shift the rules into guides creating more flexible responses and improve congruence.
- Organizational Mapping – A tool for gaining deep and broad understanding of an organization. And with that understanding communicate it to others.
Don & Esther
We received the sad news that Jerry passed away on August 7, 2018. His work will live on in his many books and articles (some of which you will find here), and in the influence he had on us and many others.
This site is dedicated to the work of Jerry Weinberg, Esther Derby, and Don Gray. We offer workshops, web-based seminars, and coaching. We explore Software as a Human Activity Practiced Effectively (SHAPE) and Amplifying Your Effectiveness (AYE).